I was also only aware of the Perl prefetch script.  Didn't realize there was
a new XML-based one for Mid-Tier 7.x.  Is this available for download
somewhere or do I need to contact Support?

I have to say that the Perl script never worked very well and like Kyle
said, seemed to only speed up load times for the user that is was executed
by but for no one else.  It sounds like that has been largely corrected but
not completely.

Every little bit helps though!

Thanks,
Michael Gould