I found a Solaris sever version under installers.

>>> Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Jan 23, 2007 10:21 AM >>>
**
Maybe we should all put a support ticket in to BMC requesting overnight
delivery of the patches on physical media since the software is not available
online.  Maybe it will seem worthwhile to invest in the design/infrastructure
of the patch distribution services.

Axton Grams