I was trying to access a class to switch to since mine was being cancelled
and you couldn't even get to the class site.  Tried several days in a row
... finally just sent an email.  Since the education pages don't require a
log in potential customers could be going there.  Wonder what a potential
customer thinks when bmc's website is 'poor' and they are in the process of
being told how great the bmc products are and how they work great on the
web!  This has been a problem far too long, wonder why it's not getting
fixed?

Susan