All,

        I have not been able to find out a definitive answer whether the
user tool needs patched or not.   Currently our user tool is " 6.00.01
(patch 1364)"  .   Our server is 6.0.3 and we will be adding patch 20(when
it is good ! ) but I'm wondering if we shouldn't just upgrade the user
tool to "7.0.01 (patch 001)".

                          Thanks,
                                    John M. Kovalcik
                                    Service Management Sr. Analyst