From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon Jan 29 09:35:11 2007
Subject: Re: 6.3 Patch 20 on Solaris with Oracle

**
This is part of the upgrade installer.  It is used to upgrade the db from
previous releases.  If you are simply patching your install, there is no need
to include this file in your install base.  There were some issues with the
previous arupora in relation to direct sql workflow that was (supposedly)
corrected in this release.  I didn't see the defect id in the release notes,
but hey, who knows.  I think I have 5 or so defect ids that were stated to be
corrected in this patch release, but none of them are in the release notes.

Axton Grams