________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hugo Visser
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 5:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Next-ID-Block-Size

** There's one thing that you have to know when working with this
feature. If you restart the server the "reserved" block gets lost for
ever. So when you start with a fresh form, and have reserved 1000 entry
id's, the first entry id will be 000...1. If you restart the server 999
entry id's ar e "lost" so the new next entry id (the second ticket in
the form) would be entry id 000001000 and not 00000..2.

Hugo

it___