> What do they mean when they say  "....a resolution is expected until
Odin"?  Ive heard this support talk about various projects like "Thor"
or something...

"Thor" was the internal code name for the 7.0.00 release of AR System.
"Odin" is the internal code name for the next release of AR System,
tentatively scheduled for release in mid-2007.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit

BMC Software, Inc.