Is there anyone out there with 5.1.2 (Patch 1428 or lower) that has tested
for DST issues?  What were the results.

Appreciate your feedback,
Susan

Server:  ARS 5.1.2 Patch 1428
OS:  Windows NT 5.0  2CPU's 4G Memory
Database:  Oracle 9i2
User:  ARS 5.1.2 Patch 1316
User OS:  XP, NT, Win 2000
Admin:  ARS 5.1.2 Patch 1289
Crystal that created reports:  9

On 2/20/07, Susan Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have no way to test my 5.1.2 production server since my dev server has
already been upgraded to v7.0.  Has anyone actually tested 5.1.2 (Patch
1428 or lower)?

Are they actually referring to date/times in data fields on the records?
Trying to think about what we import and if we can live for those 3 weeks.

I apologize for my ignorance, but is that library something you can look
at to see if it has whatever component would be causing the problem?  What
file is it?  Where is it?  What would you look for in the file if that's
possible?

Thanks,
 Susan