I'm trying to connect to our test server via the Java API and keep
getting this error:

MessageType: 2
MessageNum: 90
MessageText: Cannot open catalog; Message number = 90
AppendedText: 172.18.252.44 (0) : RPC: Program not registered
    at com.remedy.arsys.api.Proxy.ARCreateEntry(Native Method)
    at com.remedy.arsys.api.Entry.create(Entry.java:162)
    at net.bresnan.remedy.Connect.createNewTicket(Connect.java:76)
    at net.bresnan.remedy.Connect.main(Connect.java:41)

We are using the API from 6.3 patch 18 to connect to a server 6.3 patch
20.  The API worked before we patched to 20 a couple of days ago.  This
java code is being executed on a windows box, using the jar's and dlls,
to access a server on Unix.

We are logging in with Demo as the user name and trying to access form
BZ:Incident.  Both which work when we log in via the User tool.

Incidentally, we are also trying to do this in ARSPerl but getting the
same result.

I've also tried to use the patch 20 dll's and jar files, but for some
reason arapi63.dll is asking for arutl63.dll when that file doesn't
exist in the directories under API.

Any thoughts?  I can send the code we're using out to anyone, but would
rather take it off list so that we don't clutter it up.

Bob Halstead
Advanced Services                         "The superior man cannot be
known in little matters,
Bresnan Communications                   The small man may not be
entrusted with great concerns,
Billings, Montana                                 but he may be known in
little matters."