Hi list :)

I have to notify a dynamic group of recipients with a filter that fires on
submit of an specific entry.
Depending on the submitter of this entry ther User form has to be searched
for the corresponding recipients.
For example: User "Smith" is member of Group "ITS-Service" and his Customer
(it's a customized field in the User form) is "ACS", then all other users
who have the same Group and the same Customer as user "Smith" should be
notified.

So how can I get this list of recipients into the Notify action of my
filter.
This list/group of recipients is always different, depending on the user who
submits the entry. And it's NOT only the Group field in the user form that I
need for my qualification. It's also a customized field from the user form
that has to be part in this qualification.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards from Germany,
ARS Dummie