-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 9:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Sun's Bug Detail Page vs. BMC Product Defect Page

Where do you find information about Remedy software bugs?  Ive been
searching around the supportweb and now with its new redesign I cant
find it.  I tried even listening through BMC Supportweb's online
tutorials on the new web site's setup but they didn't seem to help.

The bug I am most interested in is the status of the 7.X User Client bug
where the Uninstall causes Microsoft Word and Crystal files to become
corrupt.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761