-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 5:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Supported Products

If there is serious interest in a bugzilla app (or something similar),
please reply to this thread.  I would be more than happy to provide the
hosting and software installation/maintenance if such a thing would be
widely used on http://arswiki.org

Axton Grams