From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Double Click ticket

Hey list,

After doing a search there is a list of results displayed. If a user
double clicks on a row in the results list, the default view will open
in modify mode.

My question is. Is there any way to control what view is displayed when
the user double clicks in the results list? Or, is there a way to
prevent the users from double clicking in the results list? I can't find
any drill down switches.

If the users are accessing via the web I don't want them to see the
default view, and I can't seem to find a way to restrict them.

Thanks

Les Ganton