From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB - Class Manager

I'm confused.  I even RTSFM several times.  Maybe I missed it.  Their
terminology is "different".

How do I add a menu to a field in the CMDB.  Is it a "custom property"?

Can I add a menu to a field I have already added to the CMDB?

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
CMDB 1.1
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire "I need more coffee and my hour sleep back" Sanford