From: Kyle Whitley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:21:14 PM
Subject: Monitoring Remedy Servers and Services

Just wondering what everyone monitors for Remedy servers and services to
determine if everything is up and running correctly.  Also what services are
you looking at to determine up time, such as arserverd.  I think we should
monitor the ARS, Midtier, and Email Engine, how does that translate into
processes?

Solaris
Oracle
ARS 6.3 and 7.x