I reorganized the site content to make finding information a little
more manageable (hopfully).  Let me know what you think.
http://arswiki.org

The bugzilla app for BMC product defect tracking is up and running.
Waiting for those that expressed an interest to start submitting the
defects that are troubling them ;-)  I can tell you that there are
eyes at BMC watching this app and its content.  So if you are having
trouble and you are convinced that there is a defect in Remedy, please
consider submitting it here.
http://arswiki.org/bugs

A subversion repository with Trac and Bugzilla are available for
anyone out there interested in developing open source software related
to Remedy.
http://arswiki.org/projects

Kinetic Data is hosting a series of events in Australia to showcase
some of the products we know and something new.
http://arswiki.org/wiki/Current_events

Axton Grams