Since I said I'd follow up - Support told me yesterday the same thing they told Ron, that it's SW00262237.

Thanks,

David D.
Univ. of Georgia

Date:         Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:49:09 -0700
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
              <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
From:         Ron Legters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      Re: Diary Field wierdness

Well, they've decided it's a bug:
        Hi Ron,

        We have tested at our end and seems to be a new occurrence in
7.0.1 patch 1 User tool.

        We have created a Defect ID: SW00262237 for this problem, I will
now place this ticket on the notify list of this bug.

        The status of this ticket will now be resolved , this does not
mean that the ticket is closed. As this status required to      put the
ticket on the notify list of the bug.

        Have a great day.

        Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention.

Regards,

Thanks, Ron
Tools Admin