Linda,

I have not looked at your search conditions in your Set Field
action(s), but I would bet that you are trying to do an equal search
on a "long text field" on the remote form. If you look at the fields
that your searching on you will likely find that there length is
"large". ( I think >4000 will cause the message. )

BTW: This is an RDBMS "thing" and has nothing to do with ARS code. And
as such the limits/effect may be varied based on the RDMBS your using.
:)

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black