Look to the arerror.log file for further information on the server
crash.

You can also execute the server process alone from the command line
using the information in the armonitor.cfg file...

Sometimes starting the server from command line only (without the
plugin's, etc) can be of assistance...

Thanks-n-advance;

HDT Platform Incident / Problem Manager & Architect
Robert Molenda
IT OS PA
Tel: +1 408 503 2701
Fax: +1 408 503 2912