My question is on site licenses vs server licenses.

The licensing tool basically enforces this, because User Fixed licenses come up as being valid for a site, whereas User Float licenses come up as being valid for a server.

My question is on the Application license (not the Application Fixed/Float license). The license tool accepts the Incident & Problem Application license as being valid for a site, however my Sales Rep is saying we need to purchase additional development copies for our Test and QA servers.

Can I get opinions, or better yet, facts? on this?

-ivan-

--
Ivan Runions
 Information Technologies