Hi Nisha,
As per the given issue you are trying to archive both the forms.
When we archive a form the data from the form is transferred to the archived form; when you archive the second form the data from the form is transferred to the archived form. thus the main archive form will not show the data to see the data in the table field. Set the Field properties of the table of the archived main form pointing to the second archive form.
ie In the Table/Tree Property tab,Give the name of the second archived form.
Then you can see the data in the table of the archived main form.

Thanks,
Neha
--

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.vyomlabs.com
Consulting | Oursourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL | IT Governance

Nisha Ramtri wrote:
**
Hello Listers,
Today I tried to enable archiving of one of the forms being used in my organisation. This form has some table fields which have some data coming from some second regular form through some workflow. When I archived only the main form containing the table field and not the second regular form, then in the archived form I could see the data in the table. However, when I archived the second regular form (in addition to the main form), I could not see the data in the table of the archived main form. The data was however available in the second archived form. As per the documentation, the workflow does not get attached to the archived forms. -->So instead of actually modifying the workflow and enabling it also for the archived forms, how can I ensure that I can overcome this issue? -->Has anyone ever come across this kind of issue? If yes, how has it been overcome? -->Have I missed something else which needs to be taken care of so that such table fields are populated with the data when archived?

I got some suggestions offline but I would appreciate if there were some more of them. It'll be a great help if you could throw some light and suggest something. Thanks! Rgds,
Nisha Ramtri