-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: New Support Policy?

My place of employment switched from BMC to TuringSMI last September.
I've been pleased with the support I receive.  Turing has a talented
pool of people in the States and I have their numbers.  That's a good
thing.  No more playing phone tag with people I don't know.

The people that work at Turing that provide support have the Remedy
ATS certification.  They are provided with tools and knowledge that
are not given out in regular training classes (debugging related info)
through this cert path.

Our turnaround rate (measured in fixes available in the form of binary
patches) has come way off the floor since using BMC support directly.

We still work with the BMC resolution team/engineers as needed,
depending on the nature of the problem.  The BMC site is also still
used for all our licensing related issues (new licenses, purges, etc.)
and we retain our supportweb logins for the kb, patches, downloads,
etc.

Just my observations.

Axton Grams