-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Lowercase question

Dave,

I just did this this afternoon!

You can do this on the login.jsp page for web users. Modify the user
name input field to include the following:

style="text-transform:lowercase"

I added this between where it says type="text" and the greater-than that
closes the input.

I don't know of any way to do this with the windows client....

Hope this helps!

Doug
___
Doug Blair