Do any of you listers know of a simple way from within the Remedy
toolset to modify the login screen? I do not know of any way but I'm
being told (NOT by a Remedy developer) that it is not only possible but
very simple...just not HOW it is possible.

I know that the login.jsp file can be modified but that would not affect
the desktop user tool, correct?

Any input would be appreciated.

Jenni Wacholz
Remedy Administration
Coventry Health Care Inc
480-445-2517

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is
confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under
the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA).

The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or  entity to whom
it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may
subject you to criminal or civil penalties.  If you received this transmission
in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and
delete the material from any  computer.