Hey Listers, (its a great list)

Running Admin on a development virtual server here at UNCW is pretty
slow (especially when I hit the Save button)

I complained to our server folks, thinking more memory would help, got
the response
As the system is configured right now......Over the last week it has
only used a maximum of 50% of its memory and an avg of 10% of its CPU
(spikes to 50%).

I've got an important deadline to meet making some customizations to
ServiceDesk.

Does anyone know what can be done to speed up Remedy Admin ?

Thanks

Colin

ARS 7.0.01 (patches are now being applied)

Servicedesk 7.0.01 (patches are now bing applied)

MS SQL 2005

Windows 2003