Did you verify that there isn't some workflow after this point that
re-hides the field?

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eli Schilling
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Workflow - Mid-tier vs Client

**
Hello listers!

Recently I built some add-on workflow (Remedy 6.3) for the support
console to allow people to show or hide certain columns.  For the first
several days it worked great; each person gets a single record in a
seperate preference form; these preferences load when they open the
support console.  I have validated permissions on active links, fields,
etc; I even have log files SHOWING that the active link fired to make a
particular field visible.  However, the fields are no longer becoming
visible.  This is the behavior in the client application.  I had a user
open the mid-tier and launch the support console and the selected
columns DO appear.

So it worked for a few days...then stopped working on the user
tool...but a user can launch mid-tier and their preferences load just
fine.

I get this:
<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Set Characteristics
<ACTL>             For field -- Case Type (536880915)
<ACTL>               Change field to visible

Yet the field does not appear....

Any thoughts?  This is the strangest thing.  P.S. as admin, it has not
stopped working for me...yet...

Thanks!

Eli
it___