With ARS 6.3 I believe the limit is 32KB for the body of the email.

Stephen

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Cleereman (IT)
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Email Maximum Sizes

**

Hi All,

We had a user send a few emails to Remedy, each of which was 162 kb.  In
each case, the AR System Email Error Logs shows the following message:

        Restarting Thread Creator Module :
AGaa47f0250000QSOY8wAAAAAAxkEA

Our typical emails are 1 kb - 10 kb.

We are currently running email engine version 6.00.01 Patch 1325 for the
email engine, under JRE: 1.4.2, AIX 5.2.

ARServer is 6.03.00 Patch 21, running on the same server as the email
engine.  We generally get right around 100 emails each day.

Can anyone with a more recent version of the email engine tell me if it
is able to handle emails close to 162 kb (or ideally larger)?

Eric Cleereman

it___