Digging around the ftp site...

I can't find the Problem one though -- it's Incident in the Problem
directory.

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Joe D'Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/09/2007 02:39 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: ITSM 7.0.x Patch 004

I only see a patch 4 for CMDB and SLM..

Where did you guys find one for the other applications?

Joe