-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of P Romain ARSlist
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.0.x Patch 004

You'll have to use patch 4 if you want to install the new SRM module.

You'll also patch 2 of ARServer as it has the SRM application license in
its license type menu.

I don't plan to trailblaze with this other than in a VMWare environment
though!