When I bring up the form from the Admin tool there is a bar in the middle
that says  "For Rememdy Mid Tier 6.3 use the view properties dialog box to
insert headers and footers.  I am new to this and did not program it.
Perhaps it is the header that I have to change.  Now I dont know how to find
the header.  Sorry if I sound stupid...thats how I feel

On 5/14/07, Katherine Hoffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I will try that.  I do know that this page doesnt have multiple views.  I
am going to look for another page that might be the home page