OK, guys, I think my User tool is possessed or something.  Before I start
praying over it, I thought I'd see if a more natural cause is in play here,
and/or whether anyone else had seen this happen.

I am logged into ITSM 7.0.2 p3 (Incident) as a Support person, and have
three windows open in AR user 7.0.1 patch 2:

1) Home Page
2) Incident Management Console
3) Incident

When the Incident was initially opened from the table field on the console,
it opened in a split window, with the results list containing one record
displaying above the Details pane.  OK, that's kinda annoying, and bad
programming, but I figured I'd fix that later, and went to the menu and
unchecked the Results List entry, which changed the window to display only
the Details.

But when I moved out of that window into any other one (within the same UT
instance), either by selecting it from the Window menu, or by [CTRL]+[TAB]
through the open windows in AR User, the Results List re-appears.  I turned
on Active Link logging, to see if perhaps workflow was doing this, but
NOTHING appeared in the log beyond the Start/Stop commands.

This is reproduced EVERY time I've tried it.  Anyone else out there seen
this?

Rick Cook