  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE arslist Neel
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 5:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: has anyone used multiple email-engines on one server?

**

Hello listers,

I would really like to know if anyone here has used multiple email-engines
to poll mailboxes. Any experiences? I would like to get some feedback around
how much is the effort installing another email-engine on a machine with
already one (or more) email-engines running? Any issues or does anyone know
of any known defects? How is the maintenance effort? Any feedback would be
appreciated.

Thank you,

Neel Gautam

Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

Core Values:

Stewardship

*

Best People

*

Client Value Creation

*

One Global Network

*

Respect for the Individual

*

Integrity

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

it___