Hi Michael,

I have just replied to LJ's email stating what we are trying to achieve.

We are using Win2003 server with Tomcat engine and we are using SQL2005
as our back-end. Our AR System Server and Email Engine runs on v7.0.01
patch 001 while ITSM App version is 7.0 patch 001

Thank you,

Neel Gautam

Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

Core Values:

Stewardship

*

Best People