  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 12:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7.0 Group Email Paging

**

Good afternoon folks,

In my current homegrown app, on our assignment groups, we have a field that
I use for group emails and group pagers.  All of our pagers are email
compatible, so I just use the normal email engine to send them.

In ITSM 7.0, the pager section requires you to set up some software to
actually send a page, which will not work for us.  I simply need to include
a field for a group email address that may go to the pager or a distribution
list or even a generic on-call mailbox.  I don't see any way to do this in
ITSM 7.0, and the pager setup requires you to use an external application.
We don't use any.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this, without a customization?

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
5444 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
(713)989-7226

The information in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is
intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you
are not an intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error
and any use, review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of
this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately of the erroneous transmission by
reply e-mail, immediately delete this e-mail and all electronic copies of it
from your system and destroy any hard copies of it that you may have made.
Thank you.

it___