 ------------------------------
*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Kendhammer, Mike
*Sent:* Friday, June 08, 2007 8:24 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Diary Field Issue

**

Happy Friday!

A user of mine traveling overseas was trying to do a demonstration of our
custom help desk app.  When she clicked on the button to expand the diary
field (Activity Log) to the dialog box, neither the Diary History nor the
Diary Editor fields were visible.  I have never seen this happen before.

I have attached screen shots of both the Diary Field dialog box in
question and a normal view.

The user was using the 7.0.1 patch 002 User Tool.  I don't have the OS
info yet, but believe it is Windows XP.

Other specs…

ARS 6.3.0 patch 20

Oracle 9i