-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Report Error

Shawn,

  Completely remove Windows User Tool and the Crystal XI
redistributables that get installed with it, reboot, reinstall WUT.
I've had that happen to a couple of my users here and that always fixed
it.  In my case, it seemed to be related to another version of Crystal
being installed at the same time.

Michael