Joe,
1. Open EIE_Install_Dir\apps\EIE\service\conf\eie.cfg and check the values for
the parameter ARServerName, ARLogin and ARPassword. Make sure the values are
all correct.
2. Check the path listed in the EIE:ApplicationSettings. If it doesn't match
the path where you found the eie.cfg file then workflow can't find the file to
update it and the service can't find it to pull the information it needs to run.

Generally, I see this happen when you specify a non-default path on install and
it doesn't get updated in the EIE:ApplicationSettings record for whatever
reason.
Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]