This is what Tony is talking about the response we got from support

Question : What is the average Remedy service startup time for an ITSM 7
OOTB Application on a Oracle 10 g Box

There is no simple answer for this question. There are a number of factors
that would effect the time taken. However a ball park figure of between 5
and 10 minutes would be reasonable.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks, Would it be possible for you to send me the list of factors
affecting the service startup time on Oracle since some of my friends have
the same config on an SQL box and they say their service startup takes less
than a minute. Any help would be higly appreciated.
Thanks
Roney
Unfortunately, there is no benchmark spec for this as there are many
variations of install. However, below is a list of factors (in no particular
order) that will effect Server startup:

Platform/Memory/Disk/OS/DB/Separate DB Server?/Applications
Combinations/Applications Languages/AR options.

So now you know what support has to say about the query...

--
Regards,

Roney Samuel Varghese

Mobile : +1 732 618 8582