Ray

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Rick Cook
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:08 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: Database Sizing for tickets in remedy 7.0

**

Look at the white papers on the Support site - they have a couple on
sizing.

Rick

On 7/10/07, *Ray M* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**

Hi: I am trying to size a database for Remedy 7.0 just for the ticketing
(HPD::Help Desk). I know the number of tickets I will have at any given
time. Not sure where to start. Wondering if someone can provide me some
pointers.

Thanks

Ray