(off the top of my head - so some details are missing - but you should get
the point)

A technique to find if you can take advantage of submitter mode locked:

Create a new table called "SubmitterChangeTracker"
create a filter if 'TR.Submitter' != $NULL$ -- push a record to
SubmitterChangeTracker with schemaname, recordnumber, etc....

Put that filter on Modify -- for all your schemas....

Then let it run for a week -- if you find records in SubmitterChangeTracker
-- you will be able to track it down.

etc...

-John