-----Original Message-----
*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of *Neel Guatam
*Sent:* Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:15 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Urgent: "-" in email address causes a problem in sending email
*Importance:* High

**

Okay here's a weird e-mail related and it is very urgent so any help would
be highly appreciated.

A user has an email called [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a group called "Security". Now when an email was sent to
Security-Japps guy, it didn't send email to him, what remedy did was it read
"-" and stopped right there and then sent an email out to all users who were
members of "Security" support-group. Is this how remedy behaves when it
encounters a "-" in email address? What are other special characters that I
should be careful about?

How do I handle that if user really has a "-" in his/her email address?
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys, you guys are awesome and have been a great help. J

it___

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Michiel Beijen