________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neel Guatam
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Urgent: "-" in email address causes a problem in sending
email

Hi Benjin,

But this is a different scenario right? The customer's email had "-" in
the middle and it just broke the email address and it treated part
before hypen as a group and sent email to everyone in that group. Does
this happen with all other special characters?

Neel Gautam

Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

Core Values:

Stewardship

*

Best People