He wasn't talking about using Nabble as an interface - he said forum.  If
some people would prefer to have their own forum, using whatever mechanism,
I hope it works out well for them.   But I haven't heard a great hue and cry
for a new forum, so I guess I saw this as the answer to a question that no
one asked.

A blind, unsolicited advertisement to a product or service of unknown
voracity or quality - sounds like a good definition of spam to me.

Rick

On 7/19/07, Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>