-----Original Message-----
*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of *Hromyak, Nicholas (DHCS-ITSD)
*Sent:* Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:05 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: OT JOB posting and Nabble

**

According to

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

There are 5.6 murders per 100,000 capita in the United States.

According to the FBI

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_01.html

In 2005 there were 16,692 murders in a population of 296,410,404 people in
the united states.

That's 5.6% murdered in the U.S.

Iraq I didn't look up the numbers, I am not even sure where to look, but I
think

There were over 3,000 soldiers killed with a population (of soldiers) at
130,000

That's 2.3% murdered in Iraq.

I would have thought the number in Iraq would be higher.

Be safe everyone.