Dear listers,

We are in the process of setting up new hardware platform for Remedy server in
our environment and I am not too sure how to install the AR Server on the
failover server. Any help in this area would be really valuable.

Here are the details:

Oracle 10g R2 on a Linux Cluster
AR Server 7.0.1 p2, Email Engine, FB, Approval Server, CMDB, ITSM 6.x on a W2K3
server
AR Mid-Tier 7.0.1 p2 on Linux boxes distributed across various geographies

Since the failover server is going to talk to the same Oracle instance as the
production server, I am not entirely clear how to go about setting the
secondary server with all the binaries and applications.

Thanks in advance,
--
Shyam