Seems like this should be doable.  For attachments to work with email,
though, you have to enable and use email templates.  I know, that's a deal
with the devil, but that's what the docs and support say.  If you're ok with
the templates, the docs show how to do what you want.

Rick

--
Rick Cook
Cook Enterprises