Hi Dave,

Can you please explain some more in detail when you are getting free
time, how did you implement that?. Becoz my application is accessed
via web browser. Users are adding attachments via display only form
and i am having an audit form (Regular form) to store this values. In
the properties of attachment field, if i delete add label the
attachments buttons are invisible. After i create our own customized
button, i don't know how I could precede further. It would be great
help for me if you share this info.

Hi Carry,

Attachment field name on the display only form and in regular form is
"EPW Table"

4 attachments in this pool, their names are
Purchase Approval
Order Form
Deviation Form

This is identical both is display only and regular form

 Is it possible that your filter it trying to test for a data change
in
 the Attachment Pool instead of the correct attachment field? Yes, i
am testing the particular attachment is updated or not.

Please let me know if you need any further input on this.

Thanks,
Meenakshinathan