Meenakshinathan ,

Maybe.....
   An active link that fires on "Gain Focus" for each attachment field
could put a flag in a hidden field so that the right attachment field
could be used in the active link on the button. The flag might even be
the FieldID keyword. But I have not tested it and I do not know if
"gain focus" workflow works for attachment fields.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach