From: Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:01 PM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: RE: Attachement Updation

I had to create a tmp field and push the name of the attachment to this
temp field (if the tmp field was empty).  Then if the user tried to
overwrite this attachment, I was able to check if tmpfield = new
attachment, if it did not match then I would not let them overwrite the
field.  I would make the user delete the attachment first, click on save
and then add a new attachment.

Then I would fire a push fields in my filter if (NOT ( 'TR.First
Attachment' =  $NULL$ )) AND ( 'First Attachment' != 'DB.First
Attachment').  (this is where you could send an email)

Other than using buttons as well like Dave said, there is no easy way to
capture an "overwrite" of an attachment.  I'm not sure why, but it's a
pain!

Lisa