I suppose many of you are using the default SRMS (Service Request Management
System) version 1.0 (not the 2.0), I mean the Requester Console
RQC:SummaryDefinition and RQC:ServiceRequestWizard forms.

Can any share if you are using the option to show a different CTI (options
and order) for end-users mapping to real operational catalog CTI?  Do you
use a different approach? or Do you using the same CTI for Requester Console
and Operational Catalog.?

I think this helps to translate the very technical details from Operational
Catalog and make them easy to understand to end users.

Just I think there is missing the option to also map in the Requester
Summarys with the Product Catalog CTI to allow config more complex
assignment rules, think in a SAP environment.

Pedro
México